Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Veggie - Trader

Our son Tim emailed me to tell me about a new site that he heard about from a friend. It sounds like a neat idea. It's called "Veggie-Trader". You go there, register for an account (free) and then you can search the ads in your area for people that have extra produce, seeds, plants, etc. that they want to trade for something. Sort of like a 'vegetarian' craigs list... LOL
I signed up - I like the idea of trading or bartering. I am looking forward to planting a big veggie garden as soon as we move. And I love my perennials. I plan on digging some of them up and taking some starts over to the new place with us when we move.
I am still fighting the cold I came down with on Sunday. Sore throat, congestion, not so fun. The worst part about being sick is that I can't see my grand babies! I don't want them to get sick too...and I miss them!!!!!
Have a good Tuesday! The sun is shining here today, for a nice change.



2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow that sounds really interesting! And a pretty great idea actually. Hope you enjoy!

Stacia said...

The sun is shining here today too! I'm only going to plant squash and tomatoes because they're easy. Not much gardening space and not much time on this end!

I'll give your advice back to you...drink lots of tea and vitamin C!

Hugs!