Monday, May 18, 2009

Link to a great blog post...

I don't have anything original to say today...we have been busy working on the house, and I am so tired!
I belong to a group of bloggers called SITS - The Secret Is In The Sauce...they are a great bunch of bloggers and human beings.
They feature a blog of the day...and the idea is to visit the blog, and leave comments...positive ones. I think its a wonderful idea, just to know that someone out there in cyber space knows you are alive and a real person, you know?

I have to share a post from today's featured blogger. It made me cry...in a good way. How many of us struggle with self-image, and self-worth? Do we matter? Do we 'look' okay?

If you do (and I know I struggle with this) - then this post is for you: "Baby Fat"
It is a really great reminder on perspective, and not only how we see ourselves, but how we should see ourselves. And how God sees each one of us.

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Hi Beautiful! You rock! I needed to read that today! I left her a comment thanking her for her inspiring words. :)