Sunday, November 11, 2007

Home again...for now...

I am back in Wisconsin again for a couple of months, depending on how Momma does. It's good to be back home. I am suffering from 'jet lag' tho...I really understand what that is now!
My plane arrived at midnight at the airport on Friday, and by the time Ray and I got home and took care of the birds, it was 2 a.m.
Then last night was Saturday, and we had signed up to volunteer at the Cup O Joy for a concert with Anthony Evans (son of the Pastor Tony Evans). What an awesome concert! Anthony has a great voice, and a really great sense of humor. It was a wonderful night, albeit was another late one. So I am hittin' the hay now...I can hardly keep my eyes open.
I'm posting a few pictures though...of my friend's twin babies, that are now eight weeks old. I got to spend some time with her and the babies a couple of days while I was in CA - she and her hubby are my Mom's neighbors.
Adorable babies....and the greatest friends and neighbors you could ask for! They are a very special family!!!
TaTa for now!!!
Enjoy the baby pics - yes, that's me , holding them..

No comments: