Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Make My Life a Living Prayer...

I guess by now, everyones figured out that I am a big Alison Krauss and Union Station fan. I haven't heard anything they have done that I didn't love.

One of the musicians in her band is Ron Block, and he has released two albums that are two of my favorites! Of course the other band members have done the same, and they are good too. Ron's are definitely christian, and enjoyably...bluegrass.

I just took a look at a different video on YouTube.com, and then found this one by AKUS... "Make My Life a Living Prayer".

I love the song - and especially what it means. I want MY life to be a living prayer to God, also. More than anything. I am constantly aware of my 'human-ness' and how I fall short of the kind of person God wants me to be. But I plan on not giving up...knowing that to God, I am a work in progress...and with every breath I take, I want to be talking to my Savior ...asking for His help becoming the child of God that He has made me, and trying to let other people see Him in my life, and maybe...want to know Him too.

So...here's the video of the song, done on the Tonight Show by Alison and her band. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and I hope that it touches a chord in your soul.

No comments: