Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow, Snow, and more snow!

We got another ...oh, maybe 6 or 7 " of fluffy white snow since last night. I hate to admit it
( I really do) but all that snowy stuff is real pretty! I had to drive in it today, and I didn't even mind.
OMG... I don't know what's wrong with me??? Somebody call a Dr. quick!

I, um, even wanted to go out and shovel when I got home. I can't remember the last time I wanted to (or even actually did) pick up a snow shovel, with the intent of actually using it. (we are so blessed to have a generous neighbor with a snow blower that LIKES to use his snow blower, so he comes over after every snowfall and does our driveway and sidewalk. He is so sweet!) I shoveled the sidewalk AND the driveway this evening.

This is so totally out of character for me. I am usually a whiney , spineless, little wimp when it comes to snow and cold.

I'm sure I must be sick or something.

No comments: