Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gigi's Cargo Sweater



I told Momma I was going to do a post about the cute little sweater she finished knitting for her little Gigi! Gigi is one lucky girl, to have such a large wardrobe! (she loves to go 'shopping' at the pet stores, to pick out new 'outfits' and the occasional new toy!)


Momma knit this using the Cargo Sweater Pattern from a Paton pattern leaflet called "It's a Dog's Life #1"

She says I am teaching her to knit...but she already knows how! She just was out of practice, but I am elated to say, has become "re-addicted'' to knitting and yarn, thanks to me!!! (LOL- I corrupted my Mother!!!)



Here's GiGi modeling her adorable sweater...she was quite sassy when I was doing our "photo shoot"...the last shots show how tired she got...modeling is tough work!!!
Getting worn out...but fighting it...
Down for the count!
Best Buds sleeping after a tough day of being a designer, and a model!

No comments: