Monday, July 14, 2008

Relaxing Monday...

After a long three days last week of working at Lifest in the Cup O'Joy booth (very fun, but very tiring :o)))) , I took a lllooonnngg nap Sunday afternoon.

Today I spent the day with my oldest son's fiancee, Elvie. We went to the bridal store, and looked at some wedding dresses for their wedding planned in May of 2009. We window-shopped at a few other stores, and picked up coffee at a Starbuck's. YUM!
We hadn't had lunch yet, so I treated her to Red Lobster. Another YUM!!
I LOVE their biscuits!
We spent all day talking, and finding out we have a lot in common! How scary!!!! LOL

I worked on a Felted purse I have been knitting from a pattern by Anni Rodriguez . She makes some very *cool* 'Flap-of-the-Month' purse patterns and sells them on her blog site. I have made another purse from one of her patterns - the one I gave to my DIL for her birthday...and Anni's patterns are very easy to follow, and very clear.

I am still absolutely loving the basswood tree being in bloom. I took some more pictures, and I am going to go sit outside for a little while, and enjoy the scent some more!

Have a great evening, knitting friends!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I was at Lifest! Too bad, we could have met. Maybe next year. :-)

Hope you had a great time! I did!