Friday, August 15, 2008

Prayer for Momma please

This is gonna be short...but if any of you out there would pray for my Mom right now, I would be so grateful. I got a call from LifeLine a little over an hour ago, that Momma had been taken by ambulance to the emergency room. I do not know why.

I just talked to Mom this afternoon, and she sounded tired, but she is like that most of the time. She said her blood pressure had been high the last few days, but last night and today, it was better.

I finally got through to a nurse in the ER that was downright rude. He refused to tell me anything about Mom's condition, despite the fact that there is a signed release on file that I am her emergency medical contact, and that they also have a copy of a POA for Medical care in her files. It's hard enough being all the way across the country from her, and knowing she is in the hospital, but twice as bad, not knowing why. (I am NOT a fan of Kaiser P.) I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy!

So I am frustrated and trying not to worry. And praying. I can't do anything right now, except for to let God take care of her. So any additional prayers are appreciated.

No comments: