Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Easy Baby Cardigan - Frogged!

Well, I ended up frogging the baby cardigan I was working on! GRRRR!!!!!
I was doing the sleeves, and the decrease rows just didn't look right to me. They looked 'funny'. I felt that the cardigan was too 'plain' in the straight stockinette stitch. And after looking at the sleeves for a few minutes, I ripped the whole thing out! (not that I am a perfectionist or anything.... So now to start from scratch again... sigh!!!
I think I am going to use a different pattern with some interesting designs - I have one in mind already.
I'll post as I get it going again.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Oh no! Better luck next time I guess. :-)

I am wanting to knit a baby hat for a friend of mine due in March. I have to find an easy pattern. :-)

Have a great day!

P.S. Checked out your son's website - very nice.