Tuesday, December 11, 2007

smorgasbord of stuff...........

I just got back from my *last* post-op appointment with my Orthopedic Dr. for my shoulder surgery. He's 'turning me loose'! Yay! My shoulder isn't back 100%, but it has only been 5 months since I had surgery, and he said I am doing very well.
I have been working hard on finishing the baby sweater I posted about yesterday. Its very easy, but I need a little challenge, so sometimes its harder for me to work on something easy!!! I think I am going to make a little knit lace baby hat for a break!
I am posting a 'group' picture of some of the little baby hats and a couple of pairs of booties that I am making for the '20 Hats Project' to give to babies in the NICU. If you want to know about any of the patterns, email me privately, and I will send you the links to the individual websites, as they are not of my design. They are free patterns I found on the internet though, for charity use.


No comments: