Monday, March 31, 2008

Another Baby Blanket

I forgot to take pictures of another one of the baby blankets I made for our grandbaby that is due in October. I guess I will just have to describe it. Duh! I made it when I was out in California at Mom's. Out of doubled flannel with a little rubber ducky print - the little duckies are so cute!!! I crocheted a rippled edge around it in the same yellow yarn that I used to make the "Exquisite" afghan that I shared in a previous post. It turned out lovely too, even if I had to say that myself!

And it is soft and cuddly too...it should be very snuggly for Baby.
I am posting a couple of pictures of my little 'assistant'. Mom's little chihuahua, Gigi, loved being anywhere nearby when I was working on things. I had to keep a close eye on her, because I found out GiGi has a penchant for yarn!!!!! If I didn't keep track of it, all of the sudden my yarn ball would be in the other room, with a tell-tale length of yarn connecting it to the object I was working on. So GiGi, we have discovered, is a little yarn thief! I still think she is too cute to get upset with!!!! LOL (if you look closely at the pics, you can see the rubber duckie flannel)Also I am posting a couple of pictures of some of the flowers that were blooming when I was there....ohhhh...how I loved the flowers!!!!! And a little hummingbird that kept dive-bombing my head!

No comments: