Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Home Again!

After about six weeks out in California, helping out my Momma, I am home again for a while...and suffering from jet lag! I can't get enough sleep...I am still tired. I know it will get back to 'normal' soon. Until then, if I can't be found...I curled up somewhere and am taking a nap!
I felt prayers being answered yesterday on my way home. On the way TO the airport we came within a foot or two of being in an accident. Scary!! I haven't ever been 'that' close! I did a lot of thank you's to God for protecting us from that one!!! Then flying into Detroit airport, where I was to get my connecting flight to Green Bay, the airplane began its descent to Detroit, and then we could feel the plane lifting back up again. It turned out that the Air Traffic Controllers changed their minds about giving clearance for our plane to land, and said that it was just a little too close, so we had to circle around the airport again a time or two. Another Thank You Lord!
I have definitely felt God's presence in my life lately.
Momma had a close call with a medication mix-up that made her very sick, and was pretty scary, so I extended my stay another week to be sure she was better before I came back. There were many prayers being said for her - and I really felt them being answered!
She is, happily, feeling MUCH better, the medication problem has been fixed, and she is doing pretty good for being 86!

No comments: