Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Marriage

April must be the month for weddings!!!
Our 22 year old son, Matthew married his fiancee, Katie on April 30th. It was small and very sweet. Katie's parents and brother, and Ray and I and our children (most of them), and the kids' Uncle Mike were there.
Afterwards, we were invited to Katie's parent's house for dinner, and cake. We had a really nice time... and it was a joy to see Matt and Katie get married!
It made it even more special that Uncle Mike could make it. The kids have always loved him so much!!! It wouldn't have been the same without him.Picture above is of Katie and Matt with Katie's parents, and her brother.

The picture here is of Matt and Katie with Ray and I.

And S-P-R-I-N-G is finally here!!!!! Yay!!!!!! The weather has been beautiful and sunny every day...and finally, we have some flowers blooming...so I'm posting a pic of some of the bleeding hearts I planted last year.






No comments: