Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yarn Bonanza!!!!

Wow did I ever get a good deal on some yarn!!!! I am so excited!!! (yeah, I know...get a life, right?)

I have a dear friend that just started a new job with an auctioneer. They did an estate sale over the weekend, and Nanc called and asked me if I was looking for anything. I told her I was always looking for yarn for baby hats to knit and donate.

Yesterday she came over with a HUGE box of yarn...told me she got it for $7!!!! LOTS of baby yarn too! I was thrilled! Then she took me out to her car, and showed me the OTHER two BIGGER boxes of yarn that she also got for me. ALL THREE BOXES were only $7!!!!! Wow!!!!!! I told her she can shop for me anytime!!!! LOLOLOL

So...here's pictures of all the yarns...Now this is not including the one box that had full skeins of Macrame cord in it, along with patterns. Those are going to our oldest DD, who likes to macrame. Or the several pairs of knitting needles that were in with the yarn.


1 comment: