Sunday, May 18, 2008

Keepin it brief...

Just a short post for now...I am recuperating from surgery on my right ankle. Bed rest, keeping my foot elevated, etc. I snuck out of bed long enough to glance at the computer, though!!
I had a 'severe' tear in one of the tendons in my right ankle, and another tear in the tendon behind that one. I had surgery on Thursday to repair it. I am in a cast up to my knee on my right leg. It is uncomfortable, to say the least. But I have been fighting with this ankle for over a year now, so it is high time I got it repaired.
I'm doing a lot of knitting, when the pain pills don't knock me out! Mostly baby hats for the 20 Hats Project, so far. I am trying different patterns out, and trying to stay sane!
The dogs have all enjoyed 'hanging out' with Mom on the bed. They think its cool!!!! Ugh!
Back to bed...and pretending like I am behaving...LOL

No comments: