Monday, August 13, 2007

Sidetracked...must be ADD

I'm convinced that I must have Attention Deficit Disorder...I get distracted so easily!!!

I've been working on another knitted felted bag...I think I mentioned it in a previous post...but I can't remember... so maybe what I'm suffering from is senility. But I am confused and go off in a tangent...so maybe I've got dementia... oh...who cares!!!! LOL

Let's see...back to the felted bag...I needed to work on something different for a while (which means I got distracted, and saw something that I had to do NOW). I decided I wanted to make some little crocheted toys for my friend expecting twins. I have the cutest crochet pattern leaflet - about 20 zillion years old (I can tell, because the original price tag on it was 64 cents!) So I got some Lion Brand Jiffy yarn (soft and slightly fuzzy) yesterday at JoAnn's, and started a cute little crocheted piggy. I also got enough for a little Siamese kitty, and a little lamb. Then I will decide which two are the cutest and give those.

On my CD player, is 'my' newest 'discovery'. Katie Melua She is kind of a soft jazzy/blues singer. I don't even like jazz or blues...well, not really... but I love her music.
I first heard her singing a song on the movie Mrs. Potter, with Renee Zellweger... I heard her singing a song on the soundtrack and I loved it...so I had to look her up.

gotta go get ready for PT...fun, fun, fun!!!!

hugs,
Lissa

No comments: