Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Been a while...


It's been a little while since I posted last. I am in California right now, helping my Mom for a while.

I got to meet the Sweet Peas last week, and they are adorable! Bianca Lazetta and Ruby Christine are just as sweet as can be! I got to take my sweaters and things that I made over to give to them. I made another trip over there today to see their Mommy and them, and take all the things that Mom had made for them too. The babies look adorable in all the hand knitted gifts.

I finished the last Five Hour Baby Sweater I was working on for Mom. I also made one of the Knit Dress Dishcloths that I got the pattern from on MonthlyDishclothKAL@yahoogroups.com. It turned out so cute! I used the new Sugar and Cream Stripes cotton yarn. I used the one in the Pinks colorway. It wouldn't be hard to adapt the pattern to make it for a barbie dress.



I started a "Grandmother's Favorite" dishcloth for a little break. You know the CO 3 st, K1, Yo, K across one? Super simple, mindless knitting!!! LOL

I am also working on another pair of the Lacy WoolEase Socks, this time I am making a pair for Mom. She really liked the pair I had made for myself, and wants me to make a pair for her in a pinkish rose color.

I will post pictures as soon as I can. My Mom has a Mac computer, and I don't, so I am not to good at doing things on hers. It may have to wait until after I get back home.

It is a beautiful sunshiney day today, so I think I may take advantage of it, and go outside for a bit.

Hugs!

No comments: