Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Nuttin Much New

Nothing much new going on... I have been working on my Monthly Dishcloth KAL...that's been interesting, because they only give you about 10 rows a day to work on, and a suggested yarn color to use. So, I have no idea what it is going to be yet. It's kind of fun though to see the pattern 'magically' appear right before your eyes. I think I should be able to figure out what it is when I do tomorrow's rows. Maybe. :o)
Today was a "work" day for me. I made the mistake of picking up my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Sponge. I swear, I become a Woman Obsessed when I am using that thing. (Did I mention I think that they are A-mazing??? LOL) Before I knew what I was doing, I had washed down all of the cupboards in the kitchen, and all the countertops, and some of the walls, and the toaster, and the can opener, the coffee maker, the bread machine......you get the idea!!!! When DH came home for lunch, he was making fun of me! He gently grabbed my hand, and then he TOOK my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge away!!!! (the NERVE!!! the audacity!!!! the horror!!! ) And then he made me sit down and eat lunch with him!!! (and wouldn't let me near Mr. Clean!) LOLOL
After he went back to work, I decided I was going to shampoo the carpets. We only have an 'indoor/outdoor' carpet in the kitchen and a small hallway with berber carpet. My youngest DD, Kim, had given me her "old" Bissell ProHeat Carpet Shampooer. I love that thing!!!! (almost as much as Mr. Clean! - OK - I AM crazy, alright?) So I shampooed the carpets, vaccuumed the hardwood floor in the living room, and then went and knit on my dishcloth KAL for a while.
When DH got home from work, we were going to try and take a nap (he said I looked tired for some reason... :oP) - but Kim came over, and was banging on the door, and when we didn't hear that, she came around to the back of the house, and knocked on the outside of our bedroom wall...which woke up all three of the doggies, which in turn woke DH and I up, ...so no nap. It was alright....she was quite amusing...she had gone to the Dr. today, after I nagged her to death, and she found out she has bronchitis (Mom was right!!!! (that would be me)) and is now taking several prescription medications for the cough,etc. and the medications made her kind of loopy and goofy (actually, she was VERY loopy and goofy...and incredibly amusing :o) . Thankfully, she had come up here with a friend, and the friend was the one driving. LOLOL
So...now its time for supper (hamburgers, baked potato, and whole kernel corn), and a movie ("The Bells of Innocence" with Chuck Norris) to relax with, and then I am going to spend some time working on the baby sweater I am making for my Mom to give as a gift.
TTYS!

No comments: