Friday, October 26, 2007

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss CD?

Ok, Ok, this post has absolutely NOTHING to do with knitting! I just had to tell you about my new 'favorite' CD! I am a big Alison Krauss & Union Station fan! I love her music, Union Station's, and Ron Block's. I get updates through my email about her new releases. I got one last week about a new cd with Robert Plant and Alison Krauss. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss??? That sounded like an unusual combination to me! But I really like Alison's music, so I looked for the CD and got it.
It's different from anything I have heard, but I love it!!! The unusual combination of Robert and Alison WORKS!
It's my current favorite CD! If you like Alison Krauss, you need to give it a try.
Ok, enough about my music!!! Gonna go listen some more!

No comments: