Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ravelry!

I just checked my status on the Ravelry website and there are only 262 people ahead of me!!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to be able to join the Ravelry community. It looks soooo cool!
I'm going to go knit - work on my dishcloth KAL and the baby sweater... two 'priority' items to finish.
I have been busy catching up on my housecleaning. I want it done before I have to go to Mom's. I don't want to leave DH in a dirty house.
Next week I will be flying out to my Mom's in California. Her health has not been very good, and she wants me with her when she has some tests run, to find out what is going on, as she has new symptoms. She is a month away from being 86. I will be there for about a month, so the really tough part comes in now...I have to pack. (I am NOT good at that!) and then I have to decide what knitting projects I want to have along with me to work on. Decisions, decisions!!!

No comments: