Sunday, September 30, 2007

Scattergories - Join Me!

Anyone want to join me? Let me know and I'll come over to your blog to see!

Scattergories MEMEThe rules are: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers! So join in the fun...

1. My name: Melissa
2. Famous Singer: Michael Martin Murphy
3. Four letter word: Much
4. Street: Main Street
5. Color: Mauve
6.Gifts/Presents: Music Box
7. Vehicle: Mini Cooper
8. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Mugs
9. Boy's Name: Marvin
10. Girl's Name: Marianne
11. Movie Title: Miss Congeniality
12. Drink: Margarita
13. Occupation: Musician
14. Celebrity: Mickey Rooney
15. Magazine: McCall's
16. U.S. City: Monterey (ok, bonus question here...CANADIAN city?: Montreal)
17. Pro Sports: MotoCross?
18. Fruit: Melon
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Messed up MakeUp
20. Something You Throw Away: Mushy fruit
21. Things You Shout: More!
22. Cartoon Character: Mickey Mouse

TAG! If you're reading this and want to Participate, then you're tagged! It's fun to do!

2 comments:

Sheltering Stitch said...

I've posted mine here:
http://www.drowninginaseaofyarn.blogspot.com/

Sheltering Stitch said...

Just checked my site and saw your comment. We're on Bagaholics together! Thanks for visiting my blog!