Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I am NOT Martha Stewart...LOL

Today I just have to share my favorite housecleaning item ... yes, I AM crazy. Y'all knew that before!!! I do not LIKE to clean...but I like my house clean and neat. (however, it is NOT always clean and definitely not neat as I am "Organizationally Challenged")
If I could afford one...I would suggest to my darling, patient DH that I should probably get to have a maid. But...the money tree doesn't grow near our house...so there's only me...the Organizationally Challenged, Attention Deficit Disordered, NON Martha Stewart personality, here. DH thinks I am insane (honestly, I have no idea WHY he thinks that?) and that I need to get a life, because I have finally found the *M*I*R*A*C*l*E cleaning helper. DH says I am obsessed...but the thing is so darn neat, that when I start using it, I start cleaning everything I can get my hands on. (that is really sick, isn't it???) And the name of the *M*I*R*A*C*L*E* cleaner that I tried and fell in love with is the Mr Clean Magic Eraser and that thing IS everything they claim it is!!!! It cleaned the soap scummy stuff off the tub that nothing else would get rid of, it cleans birdie poo off of walls, and fingerprints off of cupboards, and grease off of stoves, and dirty floors....and OMG!!!!! If you haven't tried it yet - do it because you will have more time to knit, Knit, KNIT!!!!! (I really do sound insane here, don't I??????)

Now that I have given you my version of " The Loopy-Knitter's Home-Keeping Tips for Attention-Deficit-Disorder, Organizationally-Challenged, Knit-A-Holics" - I am going to reward myself with a Diet Rite soda, a Hershey's chocolate bar, and work on knitting that second Lacy WoolEase sock. OH...and here is one other tip for you....
A DIET soda + chocolate = ZERO calories. Yes, it's true what you've heard. They really DO cancel each other out.
:o))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

No comments: