Monday, January 12, 2009

Ruffle hat finished



I finished one more small project I started back in September, and then left sitting.
It turned out really cute, I think. It was done in Bernat Baby Jacquards yarn, and the pattern was on the paper sleeve wrapped on the yarn.

It is called "Ruffle Hat" and has two patterns - one in crochet and one in knit. I chose the knit version, and used the same colorway that the pattern was shown in...not very original, but I liked the color so much! The pattern is very simple, and looks really cute on my 'model' (one of the dolls that my girls outgrew).
So far, The New Year's Resolution is going well. I have to decide what 'hibernating' project to finish next...
It has been bitter cold here for several weeks now! My least favorite thing about this cold weather is ICE. So far, just about everyone I know has taken a spill on the ice, including me. Ouch. I have to get some of those ice gripper things that you can slip on over your shoes. I...hate....ice.
I am listening to Josh Groban right now. What a voice. The CD is not new...but I never really listened to it all the way through before last week. I love it. What a voice! (oh...said that already??)
Happy Monday!

No comments: