Thursday, April 24, 2008

Backwards Knitting - perfect!

I have been "browsing" Ravelry...oh, how I love that site!!! Casey and Jess and Bob came up with an absolutely brilliant idea when they thought that up!!!! Really!!!! I can spend HOURS there!!!! LOL
I followed this link, to that link, and THAT link to that link...and ended up finding out that someone has posted a video on YouTube on how to knit "backwards".
Well, for me, the person that does nearly everything backwards and does it better that way...I was intrigued! So I grabbed my current knitting project, a cap for the "20 Caps Project", and parked myself in front of the computer, and watched the video and knit...backwards!!!! Cool!!!! Now all I have to do is figure out how to knit backwards 'continental' style!
So - had to share this awesome idea, and also the website for the person that created the video and has many other terrific instructional videos for various knitting techniques (and crochet videos too!) on her site.
Enjoy!!!!

No comments: