Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Progress on the Feather and Fan purse

Last night I finished the I-cord for the Feather and Fan flap purse (while hubby and I were watching a "Lost" DVD. I have him hooked!!!! Yes!!!! We are starting at the beginning.)
I am working on completing the 'body' of the purse, and am pretty close to being done with it! Which will be nice, because it has been OTN for a ridiculously LONG time.
I had to take a couple of birds to the Avian Vet today in Green Bay, and afterwards I stopped at the LYS to get one more skein of the Lamb's Pride Bulky, because I think I am going to run out of yarn. They didn't have the Bulky in the color I needed. GRRRR! So I got the Lamb's Pride Worsted, and will use double strands if I run out. Hopefully after felting, the stitch definition (or lack thereof) will be the same, and you won't be able to tell the difference.
While I was at the yarn store, I had to get some Cascade Fixation that I NEED for a pair of socks, and found another sock yarn in cotton that was too pretty not to get.
DH just pointed out that its raining cats and dogs outside...and that it is a good thing it is rain and not snow. I can't wait for spring!!!!!

No comments: