Friday, April 25, 2008

Lazy Person's Cookie Recipe (yummy!)

We had friends over for dinner last night, and I wanted to make some sort of a dessert...but I was also too tired, and not too ambitious.
I did a web search and at allrecipes.com (I think.) I found this disgustingly EASY - but really YUMMY cookie recipe. I used Chocolate Fudge cake mix, and it turned out delicious!

Chocolate Fudge Cookies

1 box chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 C oil
1 C chocolate chips

stir together the eggs, oil, and cake mix, blending well. Stir in Chocolate chips. Roll into walnut sized balls,and place onto lightly greased cookie sheet . Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.

I did not write this recipe...and it is so good. I imagine you could use other flavors of cake mixes and add ins... the possibilities are endless!!!

Cookies were tested and approved by our friends, my DH, our oldest DD and me!


No comments: