Sunday, April 6, 2008

In Memory of Our Precious Grandchild

These verses has been on my heart the last few days...

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

and also: Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens

Those two verses have been comforting to us with the loss of our daughter's baby (who was our future grandchild). It still hurts...and we know it will for some time...but I have faith that God knew what he was doing, and faith that there will be another baby in God's plan for our daughter and SIL. And I can't think of any being I would trust that precious baby to besides Jesus. He's already taking care of one that my DH and I lost in 1986 and many, many other's precious little ones that He took home to heaven to be in His care. We look forward to seeing them when we arrive in Heaven someday, and what a joyful reunion that will be!

I don't know what Heaven will be like, I can only imagine...but I know God's Heaven is going to be more than we'd ever be able to comprehend. I can't wait.

No comments: