Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cold!!!!

It seems we are not done with our cold 'snap' yet. We are suffering from...er, I mean enjoying? sub-zero temperatures again. Our kitchen window over the sink always ices up on the inside when it is below zero, in the most beautiful patterns. I tried to capture it in a couple of photos, but the photos just don't do it justice...they can't capture how pretty the icing looks. (it's about the only thing I can appreciate from this cold!) When the sun shines through the ice crystals on the window, it acts as a prism, with a zillion little rainbows.

It seems that old Punxsutawney Phil, bless his little rodent heart, saw his shadow on February 2nd, so we can expect another six weeks of winter. The good news is that over the last 112 years, 'Phil' was only correct about 39% of the time, so there's still hope!

Nothing new here, other than I gave all of the doggies a bath a little while ago. I towel dried them as much as I could, and now they are tearing around here, and bouncing off the walls...what they usually do after bath time. They are a hoot to watch!

Have a great Wednesday! I will...tonight its a "Lost" night!!!! รด¿~

No comments: