Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love snow??????

We are having one heck of a snowstorm tonight! Can I say 'oh joy.'
I am so sick of snow. and ice. and cold weather. Blech.

The snowstorm is named 'Snowstorm Julia'. Around here people must get so bored that they name snowstorms ...whatever. Personally, I think they need to get a life... Snow is snow...and we are supposed to get about 10" of the lovely white stuff tonight. I am. so thrilled. I will try to contain my enthusiasm.
(it's really quite easy to)

Oh, and this snowstorm woke me up from a nice nap. (stooooopid storm) A big boom of thunder, and then lightning (in a snowstorm...only in Wisconsin) woke me right up!!!!

DH had to work in Menasha today, which is about a little over an hour south of us. They sent him home early in the afternoon, because the snow had started and it was coming down heavy. DH said he could barely see the road in front, or tell where the lanes were on the highway. He saw numerous cars in the ditch. It took him almost 2 hours to make the drive home.

It is nasty out there. I am glad I don't have anywhere to go.

So...we are going to stay in and stay warm and safe.

so...what's everyone else doing?


No comments: