Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Grand baby pictures!!!!

I spent this afternoon making some meals and things to take over to Joey and Kate's, now that Naomi is here. I made some dishes that they could freeze, and also some homemade Oatmeal Bread...NOT in the bread machine, but the old fashioned way. :o) The bread turned out scrumptious! I forgot how good homemade bread is!!!!

I took it over to their house, and Kate had just finished nursing Naomi when I got there. The other grandparents were there too, helping out also. I told Kate to go grab something to eat while Naomi was sleeping. So I got my turn to rock and cuddle that sweet little grandbaby!!! Isn't she just a beautiful baby???
I am in love!
(The blanket with the purple trim was made by my Mom, (Naomi's is her first great granddaughter)


Fed, warm and comfy!

It's true, babies are a special gift from God!!!!

1 comment:

Eve said...

Aaawww... look at that little cutie pie!!