Saturday, February 28, 2009

This is what happens...

Here's a news flash for the day...I did something dumb...lol

We were getting ready to leave this morning, and hubby came in and said that I left a can of the soda in the car yesterday, and he wa
s going out to clean it up. I told him no way, I drank all of it and the can was empty. He said, no...you didn't... I didn't understand he was trying to tell me that the can he was referring to was a full, unopened can. Apparently, I forgot that one in the car, and the temperature dropped below freezing last night.

So...here's why you should never leave an unopened can of soda where it will freeze...
...note the frozen soda all over the dash...it was also on the roof, the inside of the windshield...etc. And I did not cut the can open...that was from exploding. Luckily, because it was frozen - it wasn't too hard to clean up. Lesson learned...
DUH



1 comment:

jblogbackup unit test said...

Happy Anniversary! How nice of your children to throw a party for you :) I guess I should take note and do something for my folks...

Funny about the pop can! :)